Information on our website
Hommeles takes the greatest possible care to ensure the reliability and topicality of the data on its website. However, Hommeles cannot be held responsible for any incomplete or incorrect information found through this website. Use of any information obtained through this website is at the user's own risk.
Hommeles is not liable for damage as a result of incomplete or incorrect information, nor for damage as a result of problems caused by the dissemination of information via the internet. Hommeles is also not liable for malfunctions, interruptions, errors or delays that occur in the provision of information or services.
Hommeles also accepts no liability for any damage suffered as a result of the use of data, advice or ideas provided by or on behalf of Hommeles via this website.
Hyperlinks on and to our website
This website contains (hyper) links to websites of other organizations and institutions. In addition, links are made to this website from other websites. Hommeles accepts no liability whatsoever for the content of these (linked) websites. Such (hyper) links are only included for your information and convenience, this does not mean that information products or services offered on or via these websites are recommended by Hommeles. The use of any hyperlink is entirely at your own risk.
It is not permitted to place links to our website without the prior written permission of Hommeles.
Information on website and reporting
If information included on the website is also provided in writing, the written version will be decisive in the event of text differences. Hommeles does not guarantee that e-mails or other electronic messages sent to it will be received and processed on time and accepts no liability for the consequences of not receiving or processing them too late.
Hommeles respects your privacy and does everything it can to protect your personal data. Hommeles considers it important that its services are transparent, personal and reliable. We are therefore constantly looking for ways to improve our services and to tailor them as much as possible to your personal wishes and needs. In doing so, we process your personal data carefully and securely. In addition, we only process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: AVG). The privacy statement may change if new developments give cause to do so. You will always find the most current privacy statement on our website. This privacy statement was last amended on 11 October 2017.
The privacy statement applies to all data that we collect and process from (potential) customers and from users of our websites, apps and other services.
Information we collect:
We collect data in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we receive based on the use of our services and products.
What data do we process and for what purposes?
When you visit a website or app of ours:
- You can fill in an online application form and post a comment/question. We process your data so that we can assess your request and contact you regarding your request. For this we process the data such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
If you enter into an agreement with us:
- We process your data for the purpose of executing our agreement, we process your data so that we can offer a service and for our administration. Data that we can process are name and address details, name, e-mail address, telephone number, gender.
- We process your data to send invoices and to administer payments. The purpose is to invoice and to do our administration. For this purpose, we process the name and address details, payment details, invoice details, contact details and other data in our customer administration.
- We would like to have contact with you and we are happy to maintain it. We would like to offer a good service. To answer possible questions, for internal management, to handle complaints/disputes, we process your name and address and contact details.
- You may receive a newsletter or offer from us to serve you (promotion and marketing purposes), with your consent. We use your data for the purpose of being able to contact you by post, e-mail or telephone. We can also approach you on social media platforms. You can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the e-mail or you can make your unsubscribe known by letter or telephone. We process your contact details such as your e-mail address, name and address details and possibly your gender (to personalize the e-mails) to send you the newsletter or offer (such as your e-mail address).
- When you contact us for your work, we may process your personal data. For example, to determine whether you are allowed to represent your company.
Communication through social media:
- We are active on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. If you contact us via social media, we process your data for the following purposes: to contact you, to answer the questions you ask via social media, if you participate in a promotion, to and to inform you about the follow-up and the result, or to hear your opinion. We process your contact details such as your (user) name (social ID), address, e-mail address.
For the development and improvement of our products and services:
- In order to serve you well, we are constantly developing and improving our products and services. In some cases, we process personal data for this purpose. For example, if you ask a question about a product.
- To analyze, maintain, optimize and secure our (mobile) websites, apps and associated technologies and to prevent fraud. For this we can process personal data or monitor it via the system.
- No more personal data is collected than necessary in the context of the stated purposes. If the data is not stored for those purposes, we can still store the data for archival purposes.
If we are going to use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned above, we will ask for your permission in advance. We process personnel data in accordance with the GDPR. Personal data will only be processed if:
- You have given permission for the processing;
- The data processing is necessary for the execution of our agreement to which you are a party, or for taking pre-contractual measures in response to a request from you and which are necessary for the conclusion of an agreement;
- The data processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- The data processing is necessary to safeguard a vital interest of you;
- The data processing is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interest of us or of a third party to whom the data is disclosed, unless the interest or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular the right to privacy, prevails.
In principle, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the above purposes, or to comply with legal (storage) obligations.
Hommeles takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or unlawful use. This includes (standard) appropriate security levels, an information security policy, training of our employees, secure servers and physical security of the areas where data is stored.
Engagement of third parties
We also engage third parties in the performance of our work and other business activities. This includes postal services, printing companies, hosting services and automation service providers. To the extent that these third parties process your data in the performance of the services, these third parties must process your data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. These third parties must demonstrably have taken appropriate security measures and observe confidentiality. We also take the required contractual, technical and organizational measures ourselves.
Bumblebees as a processor
Hommeles can act as a processor for its customers. The work as a processor is carried out by Hommeles in accordance with the laws and regulations (including the AVG).
Request for access, correction and deletion
You can view your personal data with us at any time and have it corrected or deleted. You can also check whether all the information we have received from you is correct. Within four weeks we will provide you with an overview of the data that is known to us. We may charge costs, which are in accordance with the Cost Reimbursement Decree. You can send a written request with a copy of your proof of identity to Rijksweg 5, 5374 RA, Schaijk, attn.
With this disclaimer and privacy statement we want to provide you with clarity about the way in which we handle information on our website and your personal data. If you have any questions about this document, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to Hommeles Rijksweg 5, 5374 RA, Schaijk.